Consultant Anesthesiologist Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR
About the job
Are you an anesthesiologist who wants to grow professionally? Would you like to work in a busy and innovative practice? Our facility is expanding and we are looking for a confident and experienced anesthesiologist to join our friendly team. Along with using your skills and knowledge in a variety of settings, you will be a part of a collaborative team, helping to make decisions about how to grow and help more people. Our environment is designed to encourage major professional advancement. As a team member, you will receive a healthy salary that is guaranteed for two years, a great benefits package, and the potential to become a partner.
- Use intravenous, local, caudal or spinal methods to administer sedation or pain medications during surgical and other medical procedures
- Supervise patients and monitor their pain medications before, during, and after surgery; offset adverse complications or reactions; record amount and type of anesthesia as well as the patients’ conditions throughout procedures
- Determine risk during medical procedures by taking medical histories, examining patients, and ordering diagnostic procedures like x-rays and laboratory tests; discuss with other healthcare professionals about the method and type of anesthetic to make patients numb to pain
- Provide and sustain airway management and life support during emergency surgery
- Monitor patients post-surgery and determine when they are stabilized enough to move to another room or go home
- Manage anesthesiological services and coordinate with other professionals to formulate procedures and plans; direct the duties of medical technicians, nurses, and other healthcare support staff
- Educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health
Required Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine degree with anesthesiology residency
- Minimum of three years of experience as an anesthesiologist
- Board-certified in anesthesiology
- Skilled at epidurals, spinals, and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Excellent communication skills
About CareerLink HR.
CareerLink HR is one of the leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing companies based in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to enhance their careers and be valuable assets to organizations.We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, UK, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.As an applicant, if you are looking for a medical job in the UAE, you have come to the right place. If you are running a hospital or a clinic and need specific healthcare resources, you can approach us. Our team is ready to help you with the services 24/7.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|