COMPOUNDER Jobs In Dubai | Eurofragance SLU
About the job
Why working at Eurofragance?
- In Eurofragance you will be part of the exciting world of smells and fragrances with our Passion, Performance & Entrepreneurship values.
- You will grow and learn in a company in constant growth and expansion.
- You will have the opportunity to develop with top professionals in the sector.
- You will be part of a Global Company with Headquarters in Barcelona and subsidiaries in Dubai, Singapore, Mexico, Turkey and India among others.
- You will practice your language skills in a global and multicultural environment.
- You will feel you play a role in society thanks to our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and our commitment to the Environment, which we demonstrate on a day-to-day basis with actions such as the Volunteer Day.
Enjoy a great work environment in Eurofragance!
At our company, we’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone feels welcome, regardless of their gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other factor. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply for this job vacancy, and we extend a particularly warm welcome to those with disabilities.
Preparation of applied samples for internal departments and customers across the category. Provide technical support to internal and external clients on fragrance performance in different applications and advice on possible product and perfume interactions/reactions to be considered. Keep accurate and complete records of laboratory activities and test results.
- Operate department scales and computer systems in order to accurately and properly blend chemicals in a precise manner to create fragrance product.
- Utilize a computer to obtain detailed formula information and availability of raw materials, post batches, check inventory and print labels.
- Ensure understanding of all safety, quality and operational procedures, in order to utilize tools, equipment, electronic/computer systems in compounding and container filling.
- Ensure proper ventilation is utilized when blending raw materials/chemicals or when packing product.
- Follow safety and quality procedures to verify and record information during compounding and container filling.
- Maintain work area in a clean and neat manner.
- Make sure all chemicals are returned to the proper area.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- All other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|