Commercial Account Executive Jobs In Ajman | Aiven
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Aiven provides an open source data platform as a service. We help organizations fuel the continuous innovation needed to create cutting edge, data-intensive applications by using the leading open source technologies.
We’ve got the will – our vision: Aiven is a trusted open source data platform for everyone
.We’ve got the way – our values: openness, ownership and courage. We’re proud of our positive and passionate working environment, and it makes us really excited about what we can achieve. With us, you’ll be free to contribute creatively and meaningfully.
We’ve got the funding – our trusted backers: with world-class investors like Atomico, IVP and Earlybird Venture Capital, in 2022 we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel global expansion, sustainability and diversity in tech. With a recent valuation of $3B, we’re one of the tech world’s most recent unicorns.We value and celebrate the diversity of our people and invest in building a diverse team. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. We have a journey ahead of us, and we are committed to taking that journey towards being a more diverse and inclusive company.Come and read more about us at https://aiven.io/blog/what-is-aiven.
Our Account Executives are responsible for selling Aiven’s PaaS to senior-level executives and key decision makers. This involves developing relationships with executive and technical contacts across an organization.This role will be responsible for challenging customers’ current way of working, demonstrating how Aiven’s open-source managed data services effectively and efficiently allow software development teams to drastically improve time to market, while keeping costs in line with budget expectations.Successful candidates must develop a sound understanding of the Aiven solution, market and political landscape, as well as the partner ecosystem in their region.
What You’ll Do:
- Open new accounts by identifying and qualifying prospects, and at the same time, increase the revenue with existing customers.
- Work with Solution Architects and Sales Development Representatives collaboratively, to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities sufficient to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Provide accurate and predictable forecasting of business by successfully managing the sales processes.
- Close sales opportunities using outstanding presentation and negotiation skills, and bring experience and confidence in presenting and closing business at the VP and C-Level.
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience selling complex solutions
- Consistent track record of overachievement against revenue targets
- Successful in a team setting
- Experience with Cloud, SaaS, data infrastructure, and/or DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to drive pipeline growth via prospecting
- History selling to Development and/or Product Organizations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|