Cloud Operations Engineer Jobs In Ajman | Acrolinx
About the job
At Acrolinx, we envision a world connected by amazing content that’s ready to make an impact. We help the world’s Fortune 2000 brands to create amazing content at a massive scale — across writers, workflows, languages, and cultures. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. We’re looking for a motivated Principal engineer with a passion for building cloud-native environments, who can work with our team of skilled engineers. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a key contributor in growing a modern multi-cloud platform, we would love to speak with you.
The Role and Team
You will join an international team of friendly, dynamic people who are passionate about their jobs. You will be able to put your skills to good use running a production system. Part of your role will include collaborating across engineering and support in order to propel non-functional requirements across the organization. You and your team will be responsible for delivering and managing IaaS and Kubernetes across multiple Cloud Providers.
You Can Expect From Us
- A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
- Support in getting up to speed
- Teammates of all ages and backgrounds
- We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset
- Work in a professional and respectful environment
- Supportive and experienced management
You’re comfortable working in a team environment and are committed to mentoring and sharing your knowledge and ideas with others. You’re not afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas. You have a solid understanding of what it means to run in production at scale and will put scalability and reliability ahead of everything else. Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For Include While we have specific technologies we use, we’re looking for people with a range of skills and tools to complement our own.
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and proven experience in deployment in a multi-cloud environment
- Ability to produce high quality architecture and design documentation
- Experience building and operating SaaS systems at scale
- Hands-on public cloud experience in AWS and Azure
- Experience using IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Knowledge of traffic routing and management technologies such as CDN, WAF & ALBs
- Expert in Cloud Native principles and containers
At Acrolinx, we embrace diversity as a catalyst for change – in our global offices and in our supply chain. We believe that it makes us a better, more innovative company.We’re strengthening the talent at Acrolinx with a greater focus on diversity and inclusion. Acrolinx welcomes employees from diverse backgrounds such as language/linguistic ability, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, military status, visa status, economic status, and geographic location.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|