Clinical Psychologist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Medacs Healthcare
About the job
Medacs Healthcare is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist experienced in working with child and adolescent patients to join our client’s first mental health clinic in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.Our client’s goal is to support individuals, couples, families and groups experiencing challenges with mental, behavioral or emotional wellbeing to overcome these challenges, learn new skills, and thrive at life.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum 2 years of experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master’s degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 2 years experience post qualification in related field.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary per month + incentives.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Annual leave: 22 working days per year of service + public holidays.
- End of service bonus (as per the UAE Labour Law).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Application Assurance Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB
- Senior Network Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Comaea Consulting