Clinical Psychologist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Medacs Healthcare
About the job
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in Child & Adolescents to join a team of well established healthcare professionals who dedicate themselves in providing the best outcome for individuals .
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master’s degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience post qualification in related field.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive Tax-free Salary
- 30 days free accommodation for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus.
- Growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more facilities in the region
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|