Client Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
What if we showed you how we’re solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About the Opportunity:
Overall responsibility for developing and owning the client relationships relating to the opportunity and the creation. The Sales Lead is ultimately responsible for the sales strategy development, leads pricing (green) reviews, controls the B&P, and negotiates the contract. This involves fostering, maintaining, and growing relationships for the opportunity, and developing opportunity tactical plans. Developing strong partnerships with leaders across Growth & Sales, Operations, and Solutions & Technology to understand and contribute to client focused roadmaps and tactics to grow the overall business and understand our vision and purpose as it relates to the opportunities you focus at. You are expected to consistently advocate and adhere to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines, providing overall externally oriented sales management and close collaboration on internally oriented sales management.
Critical to your success will be to apply a ‘One Jacobs’ mindset to your pursuits. You will leverage all of Jacob’s skills and global expertise, in responding to “traditional” services, but also you will be expected to map all of your client’s procurement activities and systematically explore, with relevant Solutions & Technology staff and Operational Leads “new” service offerings for those clients.
Create an inclusive and dynamic culture within your opportunity team and encourage open discussions across teams to remove silos throughout the opportunity development to develop relationships with clients, stakeholders, authors, and the supply chain to increase win probability or take informed decisions.
- Build partnerships & foster existing relationships with technical and professional communities, in overseas delivery locations and GID centers.
- Identify and fully understand client’s business objectives, organization, drivers, challenges, priorities, buying pattern, and commercial potential
- Ensure client proofs, Value Plus, client commendations and project descriptions/proofs are captured and approved
- Perform competitor analysis
- Identify opportunities and prospects to create priority targets
- Ensures Jacobs is a visible industry leader through working groups, conference papers, thought leadership, press releases, targeted marketing and networking, based on the strategy
- Accountable for enhancing the client relationship and growing gross margin income in line with the client account growth strategy
- Lead, contribute to and be accountable for key pursuit activities during Opening, Middle and End Game, in order to improve win rate with clients in your portfolio.
- Direct work and makes decisions that builds effective teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Enhance client relationships through exceptional communication and active listening skills.
- Lead the application of our governance procedures and negotiate sales contracts, with support from operations, legal, and contract groups.
- Initiate, maintain and update CSP (Salesforce) database entries and track and share client relationship data through Call Plans, Call Reports Client Satisfaction Surveys (CSS
- Stay abreast of current project delivery and identify potential adjacency opportunities
- Coordinate with Head of Sector and Directors of Operations on any delivery challenges and turn these into opportunities for growth
- Identifies and position for Jacobs’ cross-market growth opportunities
- Develop the initial opportunity definition aligned to the market strategy
- Identify opportunity pipeline for explore and capture all information within CSP
- Represent Jacobs to the client in a positive, solutions- delivery approach by engaging the broader company.
- Active mentoring and coaching
- Participate in governance in accordance with approval levels
- Can participate in activities as a delegate of the Market Sales Director
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant experience and market knowledge with a ‘can do attitude’ and a growth mindset
- Key selection criteria for this position include the demonstrated ability to:
- Promote a culture whereby the principles of Jacobs Beyond Zero, values & business ethics are embedded in our teams and recognized by our clients.
- Foster inclusive behaviors
- Analytical skills
- Courage to make decisions
- Business and commercial acumen
- Create and implement a market growth roadmap in line with the Jacobs strategy.
- Listening and influencing skills
- Engage with and direct effort of our Solutions & Technology staff, to enhance solutions for our clients.
- Effective network and leverage relationships across markets and geographies both externally and within our Jacobs team.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Principal Power Consultant for Power and Energy Jobs in Dubai | Jacobs
- Project Control Director Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs