Category Manager Jobs In Dubai | Transmed
About the job
To deliver profitable sales and market share on the designated brands by developing plans and providing best in class on-shelf and off-shelf tools to Field Execution/Head Office sales teams.
Manage the Category: Expertise and Strategies
- Obtain the needed expertise regarding the category strategies and key business drivers
- Is able to read and analyze market share in order to come up with strong business conclusions and advise on steps for improvement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of category/brand performance by channel and create plans to exploit the opportunity.
- Lead the internal development of the plans with suppliers to build sales and market share.
- Have complete information about competition – right from Product benefit to their Go To Market approach.
- Research and make plans to reapply proven success models.
Management of Suppliers
- Be the counterpart/single point of contact for Suppliers’ Commercial teams.
- Work proactively with Suppliers on developing stretch Joint sales plans by channel in order to achieve the desired growth.
- Manage the day to day relationships with Commercial teams in order to ensure flawless executions of the initiative master plan and brand fundamentals.
- Share the recap with the supplier teams in the desired template post initiative.
- Jointly own the accountability of initiative launch CPS.
- Is accountable to build a healthy working and growing relationship with our suppliers.
Deployment of Sales Business Plans
- Develop by store initiative execution plan in alignment with Customer Head Office Unit Sales Managers.
- Obtain the aligned budgets from Suppliers (TFI’s/TPR’s) and manage the funds internally.
- Provide all the necessary tools to field execution/Head Office sales team to deploy sales plans and category strategy with excellence.
- Energize and enable sales team to deploy respective category strategies and initiatives.
- Put in place the right tools that will ensure flawless and superior execution of sales business plans targeting BIC (Best In class) Executions (My Store initiative Set Up, Concept Sell, POSM, Updated SBD booklet etc…).
- Communicate the plans to field execution/Head Office sales team effectively to ensure fast and quality executions.
- Conduct periodic store checks on the respective category / brand followed by sharing thorough documentation to exploit the in store opportunity.
- Provide Supply team with detailed volume sales forecast based on the aligned sales plan with Suppliers.
- Provide and advise the Channel Managers full yearly targets on designated brands.
- Is responsible for Budget management – Spending and Claims.
- Is accountable to forecast accurately the Stock on Hand.
- Responsible to deliver Top line and Bottom line on the brands through accurate forecasting, budget management and through viable commercial propositions across relevant channels/customers
- Graduate Degree in Marketing / Management and / or related field
- 2-3 years of Customer Business Development experience
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|