Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Captain – American Braserrie Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
About the job
- Coordinate and supervise all duties for the opening and closing brigade.
- Assist the assistant manager in making arrangements according to reservations and special events.
- To assist the assistant manager in checking the condition, cleanliness, and proper functioning of all operating equipment and furniture
- To assist in the training of waiters/waitresses and junior waiters.
- To ensure the correct and complete set-up of the restaurant section assigned to him/her.
- Assist the assistant manager in following up on all supplies from the store and linen room.
- To welcome guests to his/her station and to assist in seating.
- To present menus and beverage lists to the guest with recommendations designed to increase average check.
- To take food and beverage orders and ensure speedy service of all food and beverage items.
- Ensure that each table is correctly set up as per food and beverage order requirements.
- To participate in the service of food and beverage items, especially during rush hours.
- To check and follow up on billing and checking procedures as per policies set by the emirates palace.
- To ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed as per policies set by the emirates palace.
- To be present in the restaurant during service hours.
- Ensure that tables are cleaned and reset immediately after the guests have left, in line with the standards set by the emirates palace.
- To develop and maintain good relations with guests and to handle guest complaints as required by the restaurant manager or his assistant.
- Ensure that the restaurant manager and assistant restaurant manager are kept informed of all guest comments and complaints.
- Attend communication meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required by the restaurant manager, training manager, and food and beverage manager.
- To keep uniform neat and clean and ensure good personal grooming and hygiene in accordance with the standards of the emirates palace.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor or Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior School qualification or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Previous Standalone restaurant experience is required.
- Team player, with good communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Finance Support Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Miral Experiences
- Administrative Assistant Entry Level Jobs In Dubai | Early Bird Tutors