Business Development Manager Jobs In Ajman | Moris Media
About the job
We are searching for an ambitious and talented individual to join our growing company, Moris Media, as a Business Development Manager. In this role, you will supervise and organize our sales team while identifying new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability, and contribute to the overall growth of the company. You will play a key role in shaping our digital marketing approach and overseeing multiple projects. As the manager, you will be responsible for developing business plans, meeting sales goals, coordinating with the marketing department for lead generation, and ensuring the success of your sales team through effective strategies and training. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, excellent communication abilities, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms, and be capable of leading a professional team in a dynamic environment.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Full-time working pattern working from home.
- MBA/Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven success in winning, delivering, and retaining key clients.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Build long-term relationships with key clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- Assist customers with their purchasing decisions.
- Travel locally and nationally to meet potential and existing clients.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends.
- Negotiate with vendors to get better deals for clients.
- Pass leads to the sales and marketing team.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys.
- Write and submit reports to the client director and senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Motivation and commitment.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Identify clients’ needs and demands.
- Moris works in a Hybrid mode and hence this work-from-home job will require:
- Laptop/desktop with upgraded configurations
- High-speed internet connection for seamless navigation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The job might involve occasional outdoor travel, the candidate needs to be flexible to travel, whenever required.
- Must have Telephonic Skills as the position requires a considerable amount of work on the phone with clients.
- Must have excellent Management skills and be willing to work under pressure and on a targeted basis.
- Should be patient, career-oriented, and diplomatic.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|