Business Development & Events Executive Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
About the job
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Event industry is mandatory.
- With minimum 3-5 years experience as Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Sales Executive and relative experience
- Must be extremely skillful in pitching to brands (B2B), negotiation and closing deals.
- Achieve and exceeds sales target
- Should have a proven track record in sales relative to marketing and event management
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
- UAE driving license is an advantage
- Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Generating leads into exhibitions & events industry, targeting high potential clients participating in the exhibitions, product launch, corporate events, concerts, and other marketing services related to event management
- Developing new business by cold calling and contacting potential clients to establish rapport while managing relationship with existing clients and partners
- Employ solid prospecting skills to identify new brands and key decision makers
- Scheduling appointments and to get maximum meetings done with the clients.
- To get sound brief from the client and ensure maximum clients are converted.
- To be a single point of contact between the client and the marketing team.
- Client follow ups & feedback until the completion of the project.
- To ensure timely payment is made by the client after the completion of the project.
- Attending conference, meetings, trade shows, exhibitions, and industry events
- Finding, researching, and developing new markets and improving sales
- Hone the companys sales strategy and business development plan, and hatch digital marketing and advertising strategies to boost sales.
- Send quotes and deliver marketing proposals/sales pitch decks to clients to grow sales.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate well with internal and external team (suppliers, freelancers etc)
- Assists other members of the Marketing team during busy periods and large team projects
- Communicate with management teams on any needs or areas of concern that may affect other departments
- Submit end-of-week progress reports to Department Head that detail the weeks activities,results, and plans
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Senior Software Developer Smart Home Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
- ELECTRICAL BIM TECHNICIAN Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross Consulting