The Cigna Group
Broker Sales and Support Executive Jobs In Dubai | The Cigna Group
About the job
Broker Sales & Support Executive
Shift Pattern – 7pm – 2am 5 days per week Monday to Friday
Cigna is one of the largest International Medical Insurers worldwide and can trace its roots back over 200 years. With over 35,000 employees across the world with offices in the UK, Asia, US & Middle East, Cigna has established itself as a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused individual to join this rapidly expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation, within a dynamic team environment where there are tangible progression opportunities.
The Position: Reporting to the Broker Sales and Support Team Manager you will be responsible for the end to end broker service process for our CGHO intermediaries.
- Handling incoming queries from web based customers, brokers and intermediaries to obtain and provide information to support the frontline sales team
- Support the company’s achievement of key performance indicators (“KPIs”)
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and company policy
- Provide the highest levels of broker support service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines.
- Monitor central team inbox and report on work levels and control work flow
- Monitor turnaround times to ensure all workload are settled within set timelines
- Timely respond to broker enquiries and perform necessary action as required,
- Build relationships with internal departments to enhance support for brokers
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Leader
- Actively support other team members and provide resource to enable all team goals to be achieved.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in medical administration or customer service focused organization.
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment.
- Experience of working in a multilingual capacity would be beneficial
- Ability to meet/exceed targets and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- B2B experience preferred but not necessary
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.
**About Cigna Healthcare**
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
_Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws._
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|