AWP Coordinator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Worley
About the job
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Role Context: Senior Planner on large FEED into EPC scopes You’ll be:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of schedules and associated documents.
- Tasked with preparing and maintaining resource loaded schedules for sub-elements of major projects.
- Maintaining the schedules and reporting any variances or issues related to them.
- Carrying out all works in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures.
- IT/Computer Literacy in particular Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Required to communicate effectively with others adjusting style content to the audience.
- Required to show commitment to and promote Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Experience in construction / IAP scheduling
- Good understanding of earned value amp; multiple WBS management
- Excellent team working and the ability to participate in multi functional meetings
- Primavera P6 102.
- Previous Planning Experience, responsible for construction campaigns
- Knowledge of various electronic project controls applications
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs In Dubai | Solutions Hal Knowledge
- Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai | The American University in the Emirates