Assistant / Associate Professor Jobs In Ajman | Ajman University
About the job
The College of Humanities and Sciences, Ajman University, has an opening for the position of Assistant / Associate Professor in Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Science / Math, starting Fall semester 2023-2024.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- The applicant must have a PhD from an accredited university in the United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant must have at least (3) years of experience in teaching in an academic institution applying the credit hours system.
- The applicant should have published papers in journals within the global databases (Scopus).
- The applicant must be fluent in both Arabic and English (Arabic is a must).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three (3)
- fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research and services
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of computerized student information systems
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|